- Google Analytics
- Google Analyticator – easily installs google analytics with the fuss of meta tags and a huge number of verification steps that never seem to work. Trust me, this is one you want to use.
Social Media measurement: Google Analytics is wrong – Read this blog to understand why you need to take Google Analytics with a grain of salt.
- Editorial Calendar – to help you plan out your blogging schedule
- Google Authorship– How to set it up for your
- Google Authorship – for multiple authors
How Google Authorship is showing up in Google Analytics and what it means to quality bloggers.
- NoFollow– Make all external links nofollow
- Disqus– Comments- allows social media comments
- SEO- Yoast or Scribe – Scribe integrates with Yoast, you may want to install both.
- WordPress Social Share – An easy social share, standard share buttons
- Digg Digg has nice buttons for social share – this is the floating share bar
- Shareaholic– aka. sexy bookmarks
- Facebook Like Box
- Facebook Subscriber
- Follow on Twitter -button
- Twitter Stream
- Feedburner – Rss for your blog
- Pinterest “pin it” button – Make sure you use google analtics to evaluate if Pinterest is helping or hurting you.
- Easy Contact Forms – dont put your email on your blog, put a contact form
- WordPress editorial calendar – schedule out your posts so you can schedule your social media
- IFTTT.com – make your life easier and hook up your social networks to this
- Jetpack by wordpress – Make sure to check out the features, there are many that may benefit your blog.
What Google Authorship looks like in search:
Thank so much for coming to my presentation. Feel free to contact me.
If you would like me to speak at an event or conference, please contact me here.